My personal choice is the Logitech Dual Action, which worked straight from the box.
• Did you turn on the Gamepad (joystick) in the GTA:SA Games Options menu?
• The GamePad must be plugged in before you start the game or it won't be detected.
• Did you install any special drivers before
you used your new gamepad? If you did then remove it.
• Did you try out the Gamepad settings in the windows test?
• Have you tried different USB Ports?
• If the above didn't work try: SAAC v1.0
San Andreas Advanced Control This post has been edited by lil weasel on Sunday, Aug 12 2012, 21:42