after 10 years, and a lot of playtrought, there are some plot points that aren't too clear to me. Can you give me an explanation?
1) what is the purpose of Auntie poulet's storyline? i know she use a voo-doo potion to keep Tommy under her influence, but why tommy goes to her the first time
? she's an haitian and, at that point in the storyline, tommy has already killed lot of haitians.
2) how the Love fist Maniac was able to put a bomb in the car if he (she?) was killed by the same Love fist Limo?
3) what is tommy's original plan in the final mission (when he still don't know about lance betrayal)? he will give the Mafia some counterfeit money and then...he will kill them? let them go away? I still don't understand the real plan...
4) in "dildo dodo" mission, the subtitles said "use the plane from an old INDY movie"... indy like indiana jones? looking on youtube, i've found that the caption said "an old indie movie". so, it's a mistake in the italian version, or the original caption (i've the original ps2 game) really said indiana jones?
5) at one point, tommy says "I was locked up during 'Nam". First, he means "Vietnam"? and if the first answer is yes, what he means? he was in prision during the war (as a soldier), or he was in prision (in liberty) while USA was in vietnam?
6) last question: HOW really tommy discovered that Diaz was behind the ambush?
In my last playtrought, tommy said to lance (in Phon Phen '86) that he KNOWS that diaz is a traitor... and THEN
, in one of cortez's missions the Colonel said to tommy that he has just discovered that diaz is a traitor... I'm confused, i've messed up the right order in the storyline?