First, Is this the Retail(DVD) version OR a Downloaded version?
If Downloaded, from where?
If Retail, Is this the Original DVD being Used OR A No-DVD crack used OR a Copy of said disc?
Any Mods, Trainers?
Any Daemon tools installed on PC?-These can cause game problems...
Next, Please Post the REQUIRED information from the Pinned Troubleshooting topic, as posted by Wolf68k(A Moderator) here:
|(To accurately diagnose problems the following should be posted for any PC problems)|
• What CPU and its speed
• How much RAM, also what kind (DDR, SDRAM) and speed
• What video card AND VRAM AND How much Dedicated
• Which version of Windows (and any service packs)
• Which DirectX version AND Driver version
• What sound card and Driver version
• History: Is this your first install? Did it work once before? Anything that is relevant.
• Screenshots, if applicable. This is especially necessary with display issues which can be explained far easier by use of visual aids.
• Above all else, a detailed description of your problem. Give as much information as possible! Keep it relevant, though. We don't need a fifty-page printout from some diagnosis program. Usually the above prompts will suffice.
If you don't know the more detailed specs of your system, and the system control panel is of little help for most of these, download and use Everest Free Edition 2.20 or Fresh Diagnose. Be sure to extract only the relevant information from these programs - again, lengthy printouts are meaningless and tedious to rifle through.
Do not ask questions relating to modding in any way or form - we have an entire editing subforum to house any such inquiries.
Sorry, I'm just getting tired of seeing people ask questions and everyone else trying to help have to turn around and ask that person questions that should have been already included with the original question.
To find above info, go to Start, Run(XP)/Search(Vista and 7) and type in DXDIAG and press Enter, the first page is the OS, Ram, and Processor info, then the Display tab=Video card info, and Sound tab=Sound card info..