I have a serious problem here and am just not able to solve it.
Was installing an elegant.dff and elegant.txd in GGMM but by mistake I picked some wrong file named elegant_copy.dff and correct txd and clicked install. Now the car does not appear in GGMM viewport and neither in game. ( When I try to spawn it GTA crashes)
I tried the following:
1) Installed elegant backup in GGMM ( Still viewport of GGMM empty )
2) No elegant_copy found in gta3.img as I installed the backup in a haste.
3) Searched elegant.dff and elegant.txd in gta3.img, those are original dff and txd.
4) Still Reinstalled original dff and txd
5) Checked vehicles.ide carcols etc ( I know they are of know use)
Have a lots of other mods installed in gta3.img, hence I would give least preference to replacing the original.
All help appreciated. Thanks
Edit: I finally fuc*ed my GTA3.img. Was rebuilding the archive using img tool, After about 3 minutes, the status was still 1 out of 16k or 160k or whatever files. I closed it. Now my gta3.img stands at 514kb. Hell yeah thats even smaller than a single txd these days, thats my gta3.img. Close the topic.
This post has been edited by swapnil2809 on Monday, Jul 9 2012, 18:53