As it will potentially blocking you from searching the term, try this
1) Boot your system in safe mode with networking. This should prevent it running at start-up.
2) Download (you should still have either wireless or wired internet access) MalwareByte's Anti-Malware (here
) and run it. That should pick up the infection and allow you to remove it.
3) Update your existing anti-virus software (if its half-decent like Avast!, Kapersky or MSE) or replace it if its something crap.
4) Reboot in normal mode and malware should be gone.
5) Reboot in safe mode with networking.
6) Download RKill (here
8) Run MalwareByte's Anti-Malware and your existing anti-virus software.
9) Reboot in normal and malware should be gone
If you can't access the internet at all still
1a) Go into Internet Options/Connections/LAN Settings and then untick "use a proxy server for your LAN".
1b) Try again.