There are online guides available, but what can be better than having one in your computer at your side?Introduction
The guide is in HTML format as of now. It opens in your browser, but of course there is no need for internet connection to open it. Some of the links link to online web pages so you will need internet connection for that.
The file is still in work in progress state. All the sections are complete but it's all in black, blue and white. Some changes you can expect in the next release:
1. Background colour will be different
2. Different colouring for anchor links, and ones that require internet connection.
3. The sub-menus will be made bold for clarity
4. Corrections of spellings/grammar that I may notice and addition of any details that I may think of.
5. Some of the suggestions you may give.
Some of the sections are still very rushed because I wanted to upload it by today, and work on other things as well. But you will find them getting better as soon as I release the future versions.
If you notice any errors, technical or grammar, be sure to point it out so I can correct it.FileDownload file
Thanks to PatrickW and Dutchy3010 for creating DYOM.
Thanks to PatrickW and Chimpso for allowing me to use their online guide to make this. This post has been edited by Nitesh aka AAAAAAA on Saturday, Feb 11 2012, 06:28