- If you commit a traffic felony and a cop spots you doing so, you get a 1 star wanted level.
- Witnesses can report your traffic felonies to police too, optionally.
- Needs HazardX's .net scripthook version 0.891 or later. -> http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=392325
- xLiveLess or HazardX's YASIL. -> http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=388658
CHANGES SINCE LAST VERSION
- Added TBoGT police vehicles.
- Corrected bug of police officers in subways spotting your felonies in street.
- Shortened the 'not reported' display message.
- Added individual messages.
- Added option to emergency vehicles.
- Added tolerance.
- Added witness mode.
- Corrected bug that didn't display a felony spotted message EVEN if DisplayMessage was set to 0, as
Place the files DriveFelony.net.dll and DriveFelony.ini into the scripts folder within the game directory.
Change the values inside DriveFelony.ini to control the mod behavior.
DisplayMessage=0 -> 1 means a message will appear whenever you do a traffic felony, 0 means it won't.
P.S.: A message will ALWAYS appear when a cop SPOTS you doing a traffic felony.
SpeedLimit=60 -> in mph.
PoliceTolerance=5 -> Can go from 1 to 9. 5 means cops will chase you immediately if they see you run red
lights, drive against traffic, speed or hit people. Other felonies should be added up to make a cop bother
to chase you. Set it higher to make the cops lazier, lower to make them less tolerant. Put 1 to make the cops
chase you immediately for every flaw.
The next 8 lines turn on or off what should be considered a traffic felony. Set it to 1 to turn it on,
0 to turn it off. Turned off felonies won't be considered illegal.
HitObjectFelony=1 -> stuff like posts and garbage cans.
SpeedingFelony=1 -> has to be greater than SpeedLimit.
PoliceCarCanDoFelonies=1 -> 1 means that if you're driving a police car you can do all sorts of traffic
felonies and get away with that. 0 means the cops will chase a police car like if it is a common car.
EmergencyCarCanDoFelonies=1 -> same functionality as above. 1 means that if you're driving an ambulance or
firetruck you will get away from traffic felonies, 0 means you won't.
SirenHasToBeOn=1 -> 1 means police and emergency cars will get away ONLY IF THEIR SIRENS ARE ON! 0 means they
will get away always.
WitnessReport=1 -> 1 means that if a common citizen sees you commiting a traffic felony, he can report it to the
police, and get you a wanted level, 0 means they can't. Use with caution, can be VERY annoying...
WitnessChanceOfReporting=25 -> in percent. set it from 1 to 100 to configure the chance of being reported by a
witness after a felony.
WitnessTolerance=7 -> same functionality as cop tolerance. Can go from 1 to 9. 7 means the witnessess
will bother to report you just if you hit another ped or drive against traffic. Other felonies should add up to
make one bother to report you.