1) Which bugs did you find with the mod?
-----> The taxi light is always on and so passengers always screaming "TAXI!" and whistle.
2) What do you like about the mod, what do you dislike about the mod?
-----> I love this mod, this was not enough in the original game. I dislike a music when fare is complete its mutes the radio.
3) What suggestions do you have about the mod?
|QUOTE (322 @ Monday, Apr 27 2009, 21:27)|
When you have no fare, the taxi sign should be lit up -- indicating the cab is vacant.
When you pick up a fare, the sign light should go off - indicating the cab is occupied.
The taximeter should display the destination and cost accumulation (just like when Niko is a passenger in a cab).
I agree with that
Also, when the taxi light is on
, meter must be is off
and not dissappear like in NPC's cabs. And when taxi light is off
, meter must be is on
And in NPC's taxi's meters must always be on the dash of the car too.
Don't forget about a initial fare that is 2.50$ When meter is on, there is initial unit 2$
4) What do you think of the tip bar? Is it going too fast? Too slow?
-----> Too fast
5) What kind of bonuses do you recommend? (These will be activated when a player reaches, for example, 50 taxi missions. Example: nitro for all cabs)
6) What do you think of the display elements of the mod?
-----> Is it possible to make a display of the meter on the right up corner?
7) Do you see the text / bars flickering ?
7a) If you see any flickering, can you please write your system specs?
8) Does this mod have any problems when used with any other mods?
-----> - This post has been edited by Oldsmobile_85 on Sunday, Jun 10 2012, 14:53