Contact Missions 1.998:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
pick a mission using Next/Last Mission keys, then just follow the instructions
press ContactKey to accept/restart mission (also starts/skips missions in police cars)
press Last/NextMissionKey to change/cancel the mission
while in any police vehicle:
press ContactKey to start a Random vigilante mission
press Last/NextMissionKey to start patroling mode (a mode in which you locate and eliminate criminal threats)
*sound the horn to make the contact come closer
-added support for TBOGT
+TBOGT cars and peds models added (must set TBOGTarsenal=1)
+buzzard in enforcer's Heli list
+added cars from TBOGT in Vehicle Theft missions
+weapons for both guards and enemies (they are abit more rare, but its worth it)
+yes it means terrorists now use grenade launchers!
+TBOGTarsenal ini option (set to 1 only if you play TBOGT, TLAD weapons are not yet included)
+enforcer option for Professional weapons (comes with a parachute!)
+added ability to call backup while on vanilla missions (in EFLC you often need the backup)
+added QuickStart/Finish ini feature to skip meeting/setting-up the mission giver/rewarder
+fixed the enemies stuck in mid-air bug and made them guard different directions (not just brainlessly always facing the North like in vanilla vigilante missions =\ )
+new mission: Surveillance!
-more mission outcomes
+GreyWantedDrop is now a separate .asi.
-added ini for the rate of the grey wanted stars to drop
-new ini options!
+press LastMissionKey while ducking to put a bomb (practice arming/disarming bombs before doing the vigilante missions)
+press LastMissionKey while on patrol (in police vehicle) to start a random patrol mission
- press 1-8 while aiming at any guard to make him change his weapon class (without switching)
+press 9 while aiming at any guard to make him hold position
+press 0 at any guard to make him use all weapons (guard switching weapons by himself)
- aim at any guard to select him (see his blip changes color to confirm)
+press/hold '+/=' to heal him
+press/hold '-/_' to dismiss him
- press 'backspace' while aiming at any guard to change the team's formation
+added ini options for spreading out range and default guard's formation
- delivery mission is now harder
+ no more invisible enemies
- police clears faster
-** spelling checks ** (never endS!)
- added AutoSave ini option =]
- proper hight(Z) checks when meeting contacts/clients/etc (no more selling drugs to lower/higher invisible Blips)
- guards are now alot more 'intelligent' (no need to sound horns, or aim them to always reminding them to shoot)
- press ContactKey while on a mission to call for backup
+while wearing the prison outfit you will call prisoners backup
- no more epileptic contacts standing on chairs/benches
- aim at your guards to remind them to follow you (in case they get stuck on high/low places or in water)
- difference between wearing LSD when buying enforcements (police troops will use shotguns aswell for CQB)
- dont forget that holding the horn while starting Patrol mode changes into lsd uniform.
- marker is green/orange/red indicates the friend's health
- the price of Heal All affected by amount of healing there is to be done (it still says 10, 000$ as a top value to pay) - player 3000$+every member 1000$+vehicle repair 4000$
- targets now call for help - see if they can get some backup
- more random crap!
- aim at the Enforcement friend to get the Wanted survival mission (the final price will be dispayed and increase only when wanted stars arn't gray)
+you will recive ammo every 5~6 seconds as bonus for surviving
- 'Bribe' feature.
- you can lay a bomb by ducking and pressing LastMissionKey
+disarming bombs by just ducking near it (enemy bombs give cash bonus once disarmed)
- foot patroling cops will notice drug deals
**+** rebalanced - less grenades, patrol missions upgraded, Enforcement: wanted rebalanced.
- see if you can find the secret muggers mission =]
*MAJOR code reconstruction/bugs fixed - runs smoother now.
*to aru for making an idiot-proof scripthook.
*to gorgonut for his help and involvment.
paypal donations will be very much appreciated:
have a blast! This post has been edited by HippieCommunist on Wednesday, Apr 28 2010, 00:01