by oCain & PARADOXONDownloadMegaUploadWhat is the Matrix Tool?
The Matrix Tool was orginally developed by the two guys oCain
. The tool allows you in realtime and ingame to create great looking Bullettime Effects. Some day, both of them simply disappeared out of the GTA Scene; and I was the only one who got this tool on his harddisk. Because it's a great tool, I share it now.
Attention: I can't fix possible bugs, because I didn't created this tool. I only release it, so there aren't gonna be further versions.Installation Guide
- Download CLEO 3 from: http://cleo.sannybuilder.com/
- Install CLEO 3 in your GTA direction.
- Insert the file 'MatrixFX2.0E.cs' into the direction GTA San Andreas\cleo.
- Start the game. This tool is compatible with Savegames.
- Press and hold the buttons.
NUM 5 = Activate
NUM 4 = Left (Speed)
NUM 6 = Right (Speed)
NUM 8 = Up
NUM 2 = Down
NUM 9 = Angle - Up
NUM 3 = Angle - Down
NUM + = Zoom In
NUM - = Zoom out
NUM * = Time - Speed Up
NUM / = Time - Slow Down
Feel free to give response. I wish you a lot of fun. This post has been edited by ColdDeath on Sunday, Apr 3 2011, 13:09