Really bad glitches (is it not bad on the PS2 version?), poor writing, not very good characters ('cept for Reni lol) and one thing that I was really excited about - Empire Building - was a repetitive mess. Worst 3D GTA, easily.
1. Did u guys played GTA LCS ? I found that in LCS u can MOVE a bit while reloading ANY gun (Not minigun). In VCS, you can't MOVE while reloading M4, AK47 , all shotguns and any HEAVY guns. That makes you easier to get kills in combat.
2. Size. The iso version of this game is about 1.1 GB. The cso version (smaller size) has even worse FPS and the game slows down sometimes.
3. Load time. Longer then SA.
4. YOU CAN'T HAVE THE DIAZ MANSION !!!!!!!
5. Some environment object and car spawning locationd has been removed. (Phil's place, and much more)
6. Very Busy with the Enpire business. Makes you reload your save when failing.
the PS2 port just felt really clunky, pretty good storyline, using the former soldier angle set Vic apart from the previous already criminal protagonists. the premise of Empire Building was a pretty cool idea, but it didn't really take off as far as I'm concerned. all in all VCS just felt incomplete compared to LCS, both being PSP games.