Thanks for your feedback, I have passed this to the correct team.
Date: 22/09/2010 15:54:35
Subject: A suggestion regarding Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars.
Dear Rockstar Games,
I'm a gamer. I personally love Grand Theft Auto. However, I was dissapointed in Chinatown Wars. This was supposed to be a NDS exclusive which was then released for PSP then for iPhone/iPod Touch and now optimized version for the iPad as well.
Unfortunately the only platform I can now use for Chinatown Wars is the DS. After I've played this game on the iPad, the DS version just looks ugly. I wanted to suggest two new platforms: PlayStation Store for PlayStation 3 (Minis perhaps?) and the Samsung Apps market. I own a Samsung Wave atm which has the Apple A4 chip. It's perfectly capable of playing Asphalt 5 and Need For Speed Shift, so why not Chinatown Wars?
The version for PS3 could be remastered in 720p (you could use the iPad version as a base) and make it even better!
I know this probably could be a one's suggestion, but I would definitely buy both versions of the game
I support your work guys, I've got almost every flagship title from you:
- Grand Theft Auto Trilogy (GTA 1, GTA 2, GTA London, GTA III)
- Grand Theft Auto III standalone (PS2)
- Grand Theft Auto Vice City standalone (PS2)
- Grand Theft Auto Double Pack (XBOX)
- Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3, Xbox 360, PC)
- Grand Theft Auto Episodes from Liberty City (PC, Xbox 360)
- Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (Nintendo DS)