Okay, so I recently installed some vehicle mods in my game and 85% of them seem to work fine. The other 15% is where the trouble is.
You see, whenever I get near the modded car, it disappears right in front of me. Yeah, as if it physically vanished. I can't even drive it.
I've tried this with backup files, made sure nothing is corrupted, re-installed my SA... still no luck.
Here is one of the mods that I'm having the issue with: Mad Driver's TLAD Prison Bus
If you don't understand what I'm trying to explain, watch this.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0wBQKxtX7Y